How to Care for Carpet?
Carpets, provided they are careful in their care, provide specific colors and textures to the home. To make the appearance of the carpet always look good, it should be kept clean, it has to remove its stain and burns. The stain causes an unpleasant look and dust causes respiratory problems. Carpet cleaning is important in both directions:
– Maintain the appearance of the house
– Maintaining the health of people living in the home.
There are several solutions to carpet cleaning, each of which varies according to the type of contamination. For better care and maintenance of the carpet, consider the following
Suitable Carpet for Bedrooms Cheap
best commercial grade carpet
1- Remove it as soon as it stinks.
2- Dry liquid spills with hand strain and a white linen towel.
3. Never rub a cloth on the carpet as it penetrates the stain and the fibers are damaged.
4. Clean the stain with the stain you make. To this end, mix a few drops of dishwashing liquid (not dough) with water. Add about 1/4 teaspoon to a liter of water. Pour the liquid onto the stain and clean it with water. Continue these steps until complete blemish removal.
5- In case of color change, carpet with synthetic fibers is likely to be viscous. Wash it with warm water to remove it and dry it with a clean white cloth.
6. Use lukewarm water for the woolen carpet. Never use ammonia or stench with alkaline compounds that damage the tissue.
7. Carpets with vegetable fibers, like hemp, are rough and hard, and are less resistant to stains compared to wool carpets and synthetic materials.
8. After removing the stain, dry the damp part with a low heat or a hair dryer.
9. It is important to avoid walking or sitting on the carpet before it is completely dry, otherwise there is a possibility of a stain.
Is Wall to Wall Carpet Manufacturing Profitable?
carpet for bedrooms cheap
10. Try to clean the stain with the back and forth of the fabric, but be careful not to enlarge it.
11. If contamination is caused by solids such as chewing gum, butter, etc., first scrub it with a knife tip and then clean it.
12. Note that if the soap remains in the carpet fiber, it absorbs the dust and produces stains that are larger than the first.
13. Add extra white cloth to the stain if you need it.
14. Do not use any shoulder strap to remove stains because it may damage the carpet fibers.
15. If you can only clean the paint from the carpet and do not rinse it all; it will keep the carpeting healthy and safe.
16. Know this, carpets that are damaged and damaged should be removed as soon as possible because they can transfer mushrooms and mildew to the bottom layer and cause more serious damage.
17. Carpeting for wet areas is not recommended
How to become the best Carpet Suppliers?
commercial carpet in residential home
Carpet cleaning using a vacuum cleaner
1- Toys, carpets and anything that may come into the vacuum cleaner by suction.
2. Make sure there are no small objects, including coins that may damage the vacuum cleaner, on the carpet.
3- Remember to look under the furniture too.
4. Draw the curtains first; fold the sofas and windows well and then vacuum clean.
5- Usually the corners of the carpet and the edges of the walls collect a lot of dust. They also need to be cleaned more than a vacuum cleaner.
6. To clean the edges, you can use a mixture of water and a little powder of laundry and a soft lint, then rub the area with a napkin.
7. If the home furniture is not removable, use a special vacuum cleaner to clean out areas.
8- Move the vacuum cleaner first forward, then move from the same direction to the rear and then to the left and right. This will make the dust and dirt in different areas of the wool clean and clean. This method is especially useful for those who have a pet, because there is no dandruff on the carpet.
Best Commercial Grade Carpet Companies 2019
Carpet can be a very difficult and complicated task. Because for most audiences, due to lack of sufficient information, it is difficult to determine the quality of the carpet by looking at it. There are many hidden indicators in relation to the quality of carpets that can provide you with great information about the quality of the carpet you want to design and the color it has. All these indicators should be considered and effective in choosing to buy the best carpet.